5 PIECES YOU NEED TO TRAVEL IN STYLE WITH CHIARA CASIRAGHI
I love traveling! What’s not to love?! New places, experiences, and culture. My main dilemma when traveling either domestically or abroad is that typically the clothing I LOVE isn’t always the comfortable pieces I end up wearing most of the trip. Then I feel defeated and too tired to wear anything but tennies and stretch waist sweatpants! Which I will totally regret later when looking back on pics!
5 PIECES YOU NEED TO TRAVEL IN STYLE
So, today I want to talk about 5 pieces you need to travel in style. These guys will be your lifesavers in your travel wardrobe!
1. A long or midi belted dress. This piece is such a catch-all! It has a feminine shape but is comfortable for public transportation, sitting at a restaurant and taking you from the afternoon at the art gallery to a late dinner. You will never feel out of place. Plus if you are in Europe visiting churches and Cathedrals like I like to, the hemline is appropriate!
2. Une Chapeau! Keeping your hair on fleek is not easy when your not in your own domain, or forget to keep products like I always seem to do. A classic hat, that isn’t of the baseball variety, will keep you looking 100% wherever you go, and just as an etiquette reminder women should never be asked to remove hats in any situation. The more you know… lol
3. The chic backpack that doubles as a purse. To put all your travel crap stuff in without looking like a high schooler with loads of homework, or gasp, a tourist.
4. Soft and comfortable flats. Is an explanation really needed? These flats from Everlane are so comfortable and I adore the style! I’m taking them with me everywhere this year!
5. A scarf, make that a few scarves actually and a pashmina! Even in the warm weather, the AC is blasting somewhere. And you can keep it in your cute little backpack until you need it!
Images by Stephania Campos